Do you wonder how to deal once and for all with the constant leaking from your roof? Are you looking for a more durable, cost-efficient, and lasting alternative to your current roofing material? We have the right solution for you! Parker Construction, LLC offers a versatile residential roofing service designed to meet the needs of every homeowner. You can take advantage of our services in Fort Smith, AR and the surrounding areas!
You need Residential Roofing Service in Fort Smith, AR? That’s us!
If you are currently building your new home and want to install a roof that is both practical and appealing, or you just want to repair your shingles and protect your house from the elements, you should turn to an experienced residential roofing service provider like us. Keep reading below to learn more about what we do!
When do you need a roofing service
Do you wonder how to recognize if your roof system has any problems? Most roofing issues are discovered after a leak or some other damage occurs. If you suspect there is a problem, but can not determine its source, it is recommended to turn to a specialist for an inspection. The same applies when you want to ensure the integrity of your roof. Periodic inspections can uncover hard to detect problems or potential weaknesses such as cracked, deformed, or missing shingles; loose seams; deteriorated flashing; excessive shingle granules accumulated in the gutters or downspouts, etc. Indoors, you should look for cracked paint, peeling or damp wallpaper, damaged plasterboard, and other visible signs.
What to expect when you hire us for a residential roofing service
Whether you turn to us for a repair or a re-roofing job, we will follow a well-coordinated and organized work pattern each time. Depending on the size of your roof, the amount of work, and the type of roofing, the whole process can take a varying length of time, but it always involves the following steps:
– Property protection – we cover your property with tarps and plywood, including the siding, walls, windows, plants, etc.
– Removal of the old shingles and other roofing materials
– Thorough roof inspection – we check the entire wood decking for soft, wet, or rotted areas in the sheeting that have to be replaced to create a solid base, do re-nailing, and other repairs
– Preparing the roof surface – this step includes drip edge installation for preventing rain from getting underneath the roofing material; ice and water shield installation at the bottom of the roof, chimneys, roof connections, etc.; roofing felt installation to prevent shingles from sticking to the wood
– New roofing material installation – when the base is ready, we start laying out the new roofing from the eaves upward
– Applying flashing around all areas prone to leaks as the chimney, stack vents, etc.
– Site cleanup and final inspection
Call (479) 461-3217 Whenever You Need Our Residential Roofing Service in Fort Smith, AR!
If you want to have your home roof installed right, the first time, choose a professional contractor like Parker Construction, LLC. Do you have any questions for us or want to schedule an appointment in Fort Smith, AR? Call us at (479) 461-3217 today!